40 Energy Shift ... Symptoms, Clues & Warning Signs
by Jeanine Just ... Visionary Success Strategist ©1988 ©2014
The vibrational frequency of planet earth has been intensely increasing since 1987. Each of us is being forced to raise our frequency too, whether we do it voluntarily or involuntarily. The 40 Symtoms are things to always be AWARE of, so you can make better choices. Being on the spiritual path does not mean you won't stub your toe anymore ... but that when you do you will be able to consciously respond in more appropriate ways. You will need to learn about bio-energetic wellness, and get massages, energy healing or chiropractic treatments. This will remove energy blockages and help you integrate your energy.
When the planet is impacted with big doses of electromagnetic energy, especially a CME (coronal mass ejection from the sun), each of us is impacted because we are energy. It usually takes two days before the chaotic energy reaches earth. You can subscribe to Space Weather News at These 40 SYMPTOMS are normal responses you can expect to experience, if you are in an energetic shift. Some people are "being hit" more frequently than others. To expand into greater consciousness and raise your vibrational level, it is necessary to go through a metamorphosis process. Hospitols get lots of patients after a CME, especially heart stuff, depression, migranes, alzheimers and dymentia symptoms, accidents, etc.
You will rarely be in the experiences you are in for the reasons you think. From now on, please stop, look, and listen before you run to a doctor, take a drug, or take some quick fix approach to your symptoms. Also, don't personalize what you are experiencing, don't get all concerned with what's wrong with me, or what you did to create this. Many people are experiencing an energetic ASCENSION process, but they're not passsing over—although sometimes it might seem like a better idea than going through shift symptoms. They stay in this physical life experience, but have an expanded version of themselves.
The purpose of this exercise is to help you determine how many of these symptoms you are experiencing, so you can calm down as you make your vibrational changes. Read the entire list and circle the things you are currently experiencing. If you circle 12 or more, then you are in the shift—you are going through an energetic tranceformation, recalibration or amulti-dimensional merge. Relax, ground yourself, stay consciously aware—and you will move through your process with relative ease. You can expect to feel unsettled, discombobulated, or spacey. As the new energy frequencies integrate, you will feel "normal" again, however you will be at a new vibrational frequency.
Remember: There are progressive stages in the bio-energetic integration process for everyone and everything, including yourself, the planet, electronic equipment and even your furry friends. At the beginning of an energetic shift it's not uncommon to feel fear, anger, scare, uncertainty, and vulnerable. As the new energy frequencies settle down over a period of days or a couple weeks, you will adjust and feel more comfortable, so let go of your command/control post ... and enjoy the ride into new expanded levels of consciousness.
1. Old resentments, fears or issues surface that require acknowledgment, resolution, and release. (Stuff often
comes in relentless rapid-fire succession—and may be things you feel you’ve already completed processing)
2. Feel depressed or experience emotional highs and lows—depression is the result of de-pressing your spirit.
3. Misplace things.
4. Physically fall down or trip.
5. Sense of being disoriented or disorganized—can't focus, "think right" or concentrate.
6. Digestive disorders, teeth problems ... your body may develop physical problems in weak or stressed areas.
7. If you are reading this page.
8. Diarrhea or constipation as a result of your body feeling scared and wanting to eliminate or hold on.
9. Forgetfulness. (Senior moments are really the result of dimensional shifts and multi-dimensional merges.)
10. Feeling whelmed—and wondering what’s the use.
11. Crying or crying and laughing almost simultaneously.
12. Joint aches, swelling, excessive pain or stiffness in your neck, shoulders or upper back—low back pain—sciatica acts up.
13. Intuition and heart wakes up—then fights and argues with your logic.
14. Feel confused and frustrated because nothing is working, no matter how hard you try.
15. Increased dis-satisfaction and stress with your work—your career or work doesn’t fit who you are anymore.
16. Money doesn’t arrive according to your payment schedule or in amounts that you think you need.
17. Impatient—feel like you’re going to be in the limbo stage forever.
18. Puzzled because you’ve done all the right things, yet nothing clicks.
19. Feel torn in 50 different directions at the same time—and just wanting to sit and do nothing.
20. High blood pressure, irregular heartbeats, dizziness. New energy needs to get integrated into your body.
22. Headaches—and/or pressure on the top of your head or behind your eyes. Differentiate between pressure and pain.
22. Have a series of two or more physical accidents or car accidents.
23. Respiratory issues—throat, bronchial or lung stuff because new energy vibrations don't fit in your current body.
24. Flu or respiratory stuff is a symptom of discharge of old energy—differentiate cleansing and purging from being sick.
25. Anger outbursts for no apparent reason—anger generally comes from feeling powerless or out of control.
26. Feeling you just don’t want to be on the planet anymore.
27. Cynical instead of skeptical.
28. Food doesn’t really interest you—or you desire totally different foods from normal.
29. Friends no longer fit with who you are.
30. Your home environment doesn’t feel appropriate anymore.
31. You look in your closet and can't find anything to wear—or realize many things you don't ever want to wear again.
32. Your car no longer feels like a best friend—or no longer supports your lifestyle.
33. You are very sensitive to noise and sound pollution—may also experience ringing in the ears.
34. Feel tired or exhausted—require lots of sleep. (sleep integrates the new energies)
35. Weird, violent or frequent dreams.
36. Electronic equipment stops working or blows up.
37. Synchronistic events— seeming coincidences becoming your norm—manifesting in higher frequencies is easier.
38. Natural disasters such as fires, earthquakes, hurricanes, volcanoes, tornados or winds always increase during shifts.
39. Pay attention and you'll notice an increased number of accidents—physical, auto, airplane, or train, etc.
40. Wonder if you're getting Alzheimer or Dementia—(these symptoms are often just clues indicating that part of
the person has gone on to another dimension energetically, but their body gets stuck in 3rd dimension)
15 Things You Can Do To Empower Yourself During Major Energy Shifts
1. Be compassionate with yourself, honor your Self—and slow everything down.
2. Be kind to your body— get a massage, body/energy work, or get R &R in a nature retreat.
3. Get plenty of sleep—meditate, and allow plenty of quiet time and alone time to get into your own vibrational field.
4. Practice "earthing"—ground with the earth. Earth shifts into higher frequencies which you can draw into your body.
5. Find ways to arrange your time to allow for the activities you choose—including creating flexible work hours.
6. Slow down when you drive. Don't text or talk on the phone while driving. Be fully present while driving.
7. Remove yourself from as many electronic gadgets as possible. EMF's will hinder your energy integration process.
8. Become aware of what you feel in the moment—and act accordingly.
9. Wear clothes in colors and styles that feel good in the moment—change throughout the day if you feel like it.
10. Use water for healing—drink plenty of purified water, take baths, showers, and swim (especially in the ocean).
11. Make your environments special with appropriate music, fresh flowers, candles, incense and special friends.
12. Clearly communicate how you feel and what’s going on—but only to people who understand sacred principles.
13. Be clear about who you are and what’s important to you—know your Self and BE your Self!
14. Live in the NOW moment (NowTime). This means keeping everything current—communication,
commitments, relationships, finances, auto maintenance, R & R, exercise, eating, etc..
15. Be grateful for who you are and who you are becoming,—simplify your life ... and legalize happiness!
A FEW WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT
There are progressive stages in the bio-energetic integration process for everyone and everything—including yourself, the planet, electronic equipment, cars and even your furry friends. At the beginning of an energetic shift it's not uncommon to feel fear, anger, sad, anxious, uncertain and vulnerable. Be patient with yourself. The new energy frequencies generally take a few days or a couple of weeks to settle down and for you to get integrated and comfortable in a new norm. So let go of your command/control post ... and enjoy the ride into new expanded levels of consciousness, joy and freedom.